Saturday, August 3, 2013

The start For a new way of living.......No diets, No disaproval

Hi,

My name is Myrthe Jones, and I was thinking that it should be time to revieuw some products and some HONEST facts about them.

To Start,

I am A woman 42 Years old and have done the most of the products there are out there. Most of the products are just not working. I can tell you that because I've tryed a lot of those products. The only thing that was losing weight was my bankaccount.

I didn't say that it didn't work because the product was bad, maybe it did just not work for me.
Some of the products are very good if you have the skills to follow everything they tell you to do.

But most of the time, it's NOT working because losing weight is the most difficult goal to reach!
If people tell you it's easy to lose weight and it's fast and you feel better everyday.........bla bla.

NO WAY!!

In this Blog I want to invite everybody who realy are interested in losing weight, and share the things they do ore don't do.

I am not selling a product, I am getting the idea that we need to get a closer look to the reason people are overweight, and eat to mutch.

Why there are in this inner cirkle they can not get out that easy. Why do we need to be ashamed because we are bigger than the fashion world agrees for.

True overweight is not healthy, smoking is not healthy to. Fastfood is making you fat! It all depence on what you eat, what time, your feeling, your energy, and a lot more.

There is no cure for a weight problem. There a millions of dollars inductrie making a lot of money from all of us, and they let you believe that there product will realy HELP you.

And the most irritating is that the products are selling the best. And that the words " losing weight" is one of the most used words on the search machines, like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.

There is a big market for diets, glutenfree food, medical help, and even surgery like Gastric Bypass.

I hope that everyone in the states will read my Blogs and join me in the battle against all those scam products, and deal with them for good!!

It will not help you to lose your weight!! But it will stop to lose weight on your unrealistic hopes and bank accounts.

So lets get this together.

to be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment